Welcome to your new career in care
Do you have a special way of taking care of others?
Perhaps you have been a family carer or you just want to make a difference to the life of an elderly person. Why not share your unique talents and skills to help older people stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire.
The families we help feel reassured and confident that their parents, siblings or friends are receiving the best care in their own homes.
"Thank you so much for everything you did for our mum & dad. It is thanks to you we were able to achieve their wishes of staying in their own home. We certainly could not have done that without you. The way you cared for them, like they were your own family. You did way above & beyond what is expected."
At Overington Care we offer:
Qualifications and Benefits
- Full or part time work.
- No prior experience necessary, we are looking for people with personality and a caring nature.
- A chance to build fulfilling relationships and make a difference in the lives of your clients and the community.
- Training and continuing education provided.
Care Training & Support
Open course training for:
- Safeguarding Adults
- Mental Capacity Act & DoLS
- Administration of Medication
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Manual Handling of People
- Additional Training is also offered to include but not limited to:
- Diploma level Training
For more information about working with us, please contact us here or call 01297 20336.