Overington Care Home Care Services available across Seaton & East Devon
Do you, or a loved one feel that home care is something that could benefit your daily life?
Take a look below at the types of services we offer to help you live your life the way you want to.
Regular review meetings
Once every three months Overington Care will invite all clients to attend a client’s meeting, a good opportunity for you to discuss how your service is being provided, if you are happy with the service or if there are any other services you may like to be offered that may not yet have been made available to you.
Included as standard
- Assistance with mobilising in the morning and going to bed
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance
- Assistance with walking and transferring
- Meal preparation/diet monitoring, support with feeding
- Light housework and cleaning tasks
- Washing of laundry and ironing
- Companionship at home or for social activities
- Escort and support with medical and social appointments
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care, memory cafe
- Respite care for up to two-weeks in own home
- Assisted breaks for friends and family members
- Escort to religious services
- Home from hospital support
- Out of hours emergency care
- Care and support for clients in their own homes and in their community.
Extra care services we provide include:
- Trips to the hairdressers
- Trips out shopping to destinations of your choice
- Afternoon tea out at various locations across the Jurassic Coast line
- Trips to see friends and family members
- Trips out to the theatre
- Assisted afternoon walks along the sea front (weather permitting)
- Carer / companion provide for short holiday breaks (maximum of two weeks).